The Wedding Shoppe
Currently, I am working as a graphic designer and marketing specialist at the Wedding Shoppe in Saint Paul, MN. The Wedding Shoppe has been providing wedding attire to the Midwest for over 40 years. In addition, the Wedding Shoppe has a large e-commerce presence and serves wedding parties all over the world.
Some of my responsibilities at the Wedding Shoppe:
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Oversee social media marketing - increasing "likes" on Facebook by 22,000 in one year
- Collaborate with marketing team for website redesign
- Design print graphics for store and events
- Analyze and track user behavior using Marketo, Kevy, and Google Analytics
- Use LeadPages and Hello Bar to gain new leads, then send leads through engagement funnel using email marketing
- Design for Wedding Shoppe's sister companies, Kennedy Blue and Weddings by Lo
- Oversee the Wedding Shoppe brand
The marketing team at the Wedding Shoppe was lucky enough to be featured in a LeadPage's blog post for best page design! Check it out here.
Business Card Redesign
I designed several options for new business cards for our corporate and retail employees.
Old Business Cards:
Final Business Cards:
Social Media Brand Standards
Before I joined the Wedding Shoppe team, there were no clear guidelines for social media marketing. I drafted a simple, visual guide to social media posts that stay consistent to the Wedding Shoppe brand and industry standards.
One year after these standards were in place, the Wedding Shoppe's Facebook "likes" increased by 22,000, and Instagram followers increased by 2,000.
Bridal Fair Handouts
Each year, the Wedding Shoppe hosts a booth at 4+ bridal fairs in Minneapolis and St. Paul. We encounter thousands of brides-to-be at each event. I have designed several handouts and flyers for bridal fairs - here are a few samples.
2015-2016 Season: Key contest to drive appointments
2014 - 2015 Season:
I design a variety of emails ranging from new products, blog posts, and current promotions. Here is a small sample of the email newsletters I have designed:
More work from the Wedding Shoppe is available upon request. Email me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to show you some of my work. Thank you!